Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge - April - Peace Coloring Large Greeting

Here's my card for April. I worked on the coloring by making my own background with the bubble technique.  You can check out the details on this post.  I printed the "on Earth" and a few bubbles onto the layer with the color printer. I chose to cut the greeting with the Cricut and the Winter Woodland cartridge.  It was cut at 1.75".  I chose a pale yellow card stock.  I chose a warm blue card which matched very well with the bubble paper. The background layer was adhered to the card front then the greeting was glued on next.  I punched a star from silver glitter paper with the Creative Memories Sparkle punch. It was adhered just above the greeting. Super happy with these cards.

On this second set of cards I used the blue bubble paper.  I selected a deep warm blue card. Trimmed the background paper leaving a small border.  I cut the greeting from silver glitter paper which worked great! The star is punched from the same card stock as the card. This added a good number of cards to my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Love the background you careated. Very pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Sylvia. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.