Sunday, April 12, 2015

R2G Card Kit - SU For You Scallop

Another couple of kits for tomorrow.
I started with a Stampin Up Night of Navy card.  I cut a piece of Prints Designer Paper in the same color to 3"T x 4" W.  I cut a piece of white card stock to 2.25"T x 4" W.  I embossed this piece with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.  I then tape these together and trimmed as needed to create a layer which leaves a small border.  I created a strip of olive paper .75"T x 4"W, which I adhered over the join of the embossed/DSP layer. I then assembled my greeting by adhering the greeting to the olive circle then that to the scallop circle.  I cut a piece of 3D foam tape in half lengthwise and placed behind the scallop.  Removing the release paper I attached the greeting over the olive strip on the left hand side as shown. 
The other color in the kit is Rose Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.