- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
How To: DIY Phone Charging Holder
I had an empty dish soap bottle. Upon checking it was tall enough to allow connector with the the plug above. I used a marker to layout my plan and an exacto knife to cut the bottle. It took a while to make all the edges smooth. I did apply a bit of sandpaper to the edges.
When not in use it holds the parts until I need them again.
I used washi tape to decorate it and away we go!!