Monday, August 24, 2015

All Occasion Cards Boxed















I made a set of All Occasion cards as a donation for an event being held in September.  It will be used for a prize for a golf tournament.  I used One Sheet Wonder 1 and One Sheet Wonder 2 layouts with 2 different colors to create 12 different cards.
I used a black and white double sided card stock by My Mind`s Eye called Lush Black Floral.  This paper as floral on one side and polka dots on the other. I was able to combine it with almost any color.  I cut the neutral strips from a warm white card stock to .5 inch width. They were adhered over the edge of the DSP in the center of the card. Because the white is a white warm I chose jewel toned card stock in cherry and plum. The flower accent is created with the Stampin Up Blossom Party original die.  I cut the center with a warm white circle.  I chose black for the large flower and the same color as the card for the slimmer one.
I packaged them in my standard 6x6 clear box for a nice presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.