Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Bethlehem Vellum - needs tweaking

This is a card I was going to turn into a kit but it was not quite right. It needed to be tweaked so I put this one together and will work on a kit version.

I love the Bethlehem graphic I downloaded from the internet. I could not find credit today when I went back looking.

I printed it black on vellum and clear embossed it.  On the card stock layer I designed the shadow for the town in a light blue green.  The words are on the card stock layer. I adhered the card stock layer to a turquoise card then I placed some vellum adhesive on the words to the vellum would stick.  I added a tiny black star brad over one of the stars in the sky.

The words need to be on the vellum layer.
I need a star higher up on the vellum so that the star brad is higher.  The bottom needs a brad as well but I don't know how that will work out yet. The shading needs to be more general so alignment of the vellum does not need to be so specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.