It prompted us to continue our Gift List with a few more gifts.
- A phone call from my aunt for an outing to see inspirational art.
- A day spent in the country with my camera.
- A flexible exercise program now that it too dark and cold to walk outside in the morning.
- Visits with friends this week and next.
- Completion of the kitchen project for 2017.
- A new fridge full of food.
- A phone call offering me an opportunity to teach a class.
Grace to cool my hurt and anger when I was layed off 2.5 years ago.
God showed me opportunities which I could not pursue while I was working.
Several friends with deep faith to support and encouragement.
Romans 8:32 - He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?