I then selected warm designer paper with red in the pattern. Then coordinating card base was selected. I adhered the designer paper to the card front leaving a small border.
I added some 1/8" gold metallic ribbon in the ornament hanger. A glitter star brad holds the ornament to the card front. I cut some gold moire paper with the 2.75 inch Spellbinder Nestabilities in smooth circles. Then I aligned that gold layer between the red ornament and the designer paper then glued it down.
I designed a greeting for the Stampin Up Artisan Label punch. The greetings are coordinated with the card base color. Adhered with 3D foam tape.
The card above details are as follows:
- Snowflake Red Felt Ornament
- Blue Fern Studios - Paisley & Vine - Bohemian Designer Paper
- Warm blue card base
- Greeting in Marina Mist
The card on the right as follows:
- Reindeer Red Felt Ornament
- Authentique - Tradition - Customary Designer Paper
- Bright warm green card base
- Greeting in Kiwi Kiss
- Tree Red Felt Ornament
- Designer Paper by Anna Griffin
- Pinecone cardstock by Bazzill
- Greeting in Early Espresso
The kit has been added to the R2Go Stack Kit page.
I have several stack card classes coming up so that will provide the participants with a choice of kits.