Friday, September 28, 2018

Calendars to Gallery

I brought some 4x6 Photo Calendars to the Gallery today.

Pretty Petals which is my floral one this year.



















Here's my Nature one.  I got a Giant Panda photo into this one!



















I brought some Fridge Calendars as well.  I made a few with French sentiments The blue one translates to All is Possible and the Lilac one translates to It takes a little to be Happy.





















I am trying one with no sentiment.  The Life too Short has been popular so I put in a couple of those.





















I hoping that sales will be good without a reception for my show.  There will be a big event tomorrow and a reception for the artists on Friday, Oct 5th.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you Sylvia. From what I see here, you should do well. And I quickly scanned your last few posts - you have been a busy bee! Aprons and potholders are so well done and colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.