Sunday, September 2, 2018

Exchange Cards - Red Prima Flowers

I made a couple of cards for my card exchange partners this month.

I started with these red shimmery Prima Handmade Paper flowers which I discovered when I was decluttering a stash of supplies.  Brand new boxes just sitting there!

I chose this striped paper to highlight the deep red stripe and mounted it to pea green textured card stock.

I added a length of ivory twill tape across the bottom and the ends taped to the back.  The designer paper was then adhered to the card front.  The accent is a small gold sequin, a red silk, a pink organza and a shimmery red handmade paper all held together with a gold mini brad.  The accent was adhered to the card front with a large Zot.

The card on the right was made with the same supplies but why make them both the same?

This one is portrait orientation.  I adhered the flower accent in the top left corner.  I cut a piece of twill tape, flagged the ends then adhered it to the card front.  The greeting was color printed and cut with the Stampin Up Decorative Label punch.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

Mailing cards today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.