Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Cards to the Gallery

A beautiful piece of decorative paper in blues and purples.  This is alcohol paper designed a while back.

I mounted it to a dusty grey card. 

I used a Martha Stewart butterfly punchie in grape in the top left hand corner.  I used a marker to highlight the body.

I layered the band at the bottom of the card with a please of light blue then a piece of the same decorative paper.

The french greeting is a birthday one.  It was color printed in lavendar and punched with the Stampin Up Artisan Label punch.


I have included a few photo cards as well because I have sold a few based on inventory I did last month.












A beautiful Barn Swallow!



Gorgeous Sunflower!













This is my Sunlit Rose.


This makes a great guy card.  This is a close up of a stainless steel book end that I found at the Antique Mall.


I think this photo of the Bridge at the Japanese Garden would make a great sympathy card.

















I'm starting to think November and December so I have included the Red Poppy and this red berries with beautiful leaf would do Christmas.





These are headed to the Gallery Gift Shop today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.