Saturday, March 2, 2024

Sylvia's Simple Shots

We had a snow storm this week.  

It was blowing and snowing pretty hard.

I can barely see the building one street over  through the snow.










I did purchase a fabric marker from Walmart because I wanted one to create designs for embroidery which will wash out after the stitching is done.

Then just after I bought at retail I found this set of markers at Restore.  

I have plenty for my needs now for my slow stitching.

I found this Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker Pointed Petal small at Goodwill this week.

I was wanting to make flowers to decorate my bags and thought this would work well.

It does work well but the flowers are quite small.

Once I understood the concept I could make a large one with out the gadget.







At the same time my sister was looking for something similar.

You can check out the method and flower she made in this post.

I have made flowers both ways and it works quite well.  The pentagon flower requires quite light fabric as it needs to bunch a lot to make the petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.