Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Card - Glitter Snowflake

I made this for the CST Christmas Mingle. It's so hard to photograph glitter.
I used a negative hole left from die cutting the Sizzix large snowflake. I placed clear packing tape behind the hole so the sticky is showing in the hole. I sprinkled some MS silver glitter on the sticky tape and pressed gently to get it to stick. I used some MS glitter glue around the edges and dipped those in glitter. Once I was happy with the coverage collected the left over glitter and put it back in the container. While it was drying I found card stock and printed my greeting along the bottom after figuring out where it needed to be. Once dry, I glued down the glitter snowflake above the greeting. I then punched a MS Glacier Snowflake and punched a hole in the centre of each snowflake and held both snowflakes in place with a black brad. It's ready to go in the mail today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.