Saturday, June 11, 2011

Christmas Stack Class - Joy

Today is my first of two Christmas Stack classes.

This is a simple but elegant card. I selected metallic paper for the embossed layer. Bronze with ivory card and white pearl with red card. I ran the metallic through the Big Shot with the Flourished Frame folder. Trimmed it to just smaller than the card front and glued it on. I cut a piece of card stock same as the card just the right size to fit in the rectangle and glue that in. I used the Sizzix Phrase Peace, Joy, Love with Christmas Decorations long Sizzlet die to cut the word "JOY". By making the piece of paper just the right size I was able to cut Joy and not the other words. The greeting was then adhered over the rectangle of card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.