Sunday, June 5, 2011

GG - Irridescent 3D Snowflake

The design depends on having double sided paper. I selected Stampin UP! designer paper. The colors are Bayou Blue and Soft Sky. Any double sided paper would create a different looking card.
The 3D snowflake was purchased as an ornament. I cut off the hanger circle from the top with sharp pliers. I cut a piece of DP 4"x5.25" then cut at 1" from the bottom. This is double sided paper so I turned over the 1" piece. These were glued to the card front. I placed the ribbon over the join of two papers. I created a slit in the fold and pulled the ribbon through and scotch taped the 2 ends to the inside of the card front. I glued the color printed greeting below the ribbon on the right hand side. I cut the scalloped circle with Spellbinder Classic Nestabilities thin die in card stock same as the card. Remove the release paper from the Zot on the back of the snowflake and place in the centre of the scalloped circle.
I made 10 cards for my stash.
Total Cards: 48

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.