Sunday, June 5, 2011

GG - Christmas Wreath

Here are the cards for the Glorious Greetings class. I've included the 2 color options I offered. I sometimes have extra stack class kits available so if you are in the Edmonton area send me an email.

The wreath was cut with the Cricut - Joy of the Season cartridge at 3.5". I cut the layer out of green watercolored scrapbook paper. Those get glued on every other leaf cluster. Just find the ones that match. The greeting was cut with a QuicKutz nested oval thin dies. Glue the greeting to the colored oval. Tie a bow in the red and green plaid ribbon. Glue the gold or silver metallic paper to the card front. Adhere the ribbon bow to the top of the wreath with double sided tape or hot glue. Glue the greeting below the wreath. Fold the insert with the Christmas sentiment in half, place it inside the card with the fold tuck into the card fold. Lift the card front, place glue on the insert along the fold and press down the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.