Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Card Kit - Gold Glitter Ornament

Here's another Christmas Stack Card kit. The focal point is a glitter card stock ornament cut with a Cuttlebug die. I selected red and green card stock and split the cards in half between each. I punched snowflakes with MS punch. I found satin ribbon in the right colors with a speckle of gold. I cut the decorative paper and glued it to the card front. Attached the ribbon to the ornament hanger. I used a bit of glue to tack the ornament in place then added the snowflake over the centre. Use a push pin to create a hole through all three layers and add the gold brad. Trim the ends of the ribbons to the edge of the card. Check the link on the right hand side or follow this link for available card kits. Great idea for time at the lake this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.