Monday, September 23, 2013

Card Club - Sept - Fall Leaf

Here's my card to give a nod to the change in weather here.  I chose a terra cotta colored card.  The striped paper is one of these, I colored a while back.  I punched a piece of brown card stock with the Martha Stewart Double Edge Pine Needles Trim punch then glued it down carefully to ensure no glue appeared on the card front.  I trimmed it to the card edges, top and bottom.  I cut the maple leaf and acorn with the Stampin Up! Autumn Accents die.  The maple leaf from fall designer paper and the acorn from the same card stock as the border.  I added cap on the acorn with a sharpie marker.  I stamped the SU birthday greeting on the same card stock as the card in Chocolate Chip and punched with the Modern Label punch.  It is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.