Sunday, September 29, 2013

Card - Flip Card - 1st try

I bought a cool tool last week.  The new Sizzix Flip Card Framelit set of 11 dies.  I bought the circle one set with scallop sides. The card is cut with one framelit and it scores the fold lines.  Then the pieces to coordinate on both sides are the next 2 framelits you use to easily cut decorative paper with an even border.  Then you have all kinds of  options for your central element.  I then cut a piece from the same designer paper with the scallop circle, then a piece of deep purple card stock with circle and it created the small holes around the edge.  I stamped a flower in purple and punched it out with a 13/8 circle punch.  The set has many different layers you can choose to create a wonderful central image.

This is the back.  I added a piece of white bond for the person to write their sentiment since there is not much room in the fold. 




Here's the card open and standing.  This design does limit you to portrait orientation but it quick and easy. Check out your local scrap book store and see if they have these in stock.  I'm really happy with my investment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.