Monday, September 23, 2013

Card Club - Sept - Four Squares


I started with a taupe card which worked well with the designer paper I had selected.  I chose 2 designer papers which coordinated as I wanted to alternate them on this card. I chose a taupe script paper and a red, black and taupe floral which worked well.  I cut the DP with one of the framelits from the Stampin  Up! Apothecary Set.  This one I have not used as much as the others.  This set is worth getting!!! I cut a piece of background card stock in a coordinating color in this case black. The piece is 3.75" square.  I printed the large birthday greeting in a coordinating color, for this card in black. I glued the black background square to the top of the card front. I decided to 3D and add some focus to one of the wavy squares.  I punched a coordinating daisy and mounted it to the bottom right hand square with a red brad.  This square was then mounted with 3D foam tape to the background square.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.