Monday, October 28, 2013

Card Club - October - DSP Split

I used double sided designer paper for this card.  I cut the layer to 4.00" x 5.25" then cut a 3.5" mark.  I put the striped smaller piece on the bottom and taped the back to hold them together.  I wrapped the ribbon across the split and taped the ends to the back.  This layer was adhered to the card front.  I then opened the card flat and placed my silk flowers where I wanted them.  Using a push pin I made a hole in the card through the hole in the centre of the flower.  I added the flowers to the brad and pushed the prongs of the brad through the hole.  I then push apart the prongs of the bards. 
It's looking a lot like Christmas so if I chose a poinsettia flower it would do Christmas in a minute.  Card kits for class are a variety of color combos.

Here's a couple more samples made in class tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.