Monday, October 28, 2013

Card Club - October - Flip It

I had to use my Sizzix Flip - Its framelits again.  I just love them because you can create a card fast.
I cut the card base in dark brown.  I cut the left and right hand layers from designer paper.  I cut the circle from mustard card stock.  I cut a pear from the designer paper and glued it on.  I have added a white layer on the back to allow a person to provide a greeting to the person receiving the card. 
For card kits I cut the scallop circle from the designer paper and added daisies and 5 petal punches with small circles for the centres.

From this sample I've learned to avoid striped paper.  I punched large daisies in ivory and green with a green .5 inch circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.