Monday, October 28, 2013

Card Club - October - Vintage Vehicles

I started wanting to do embossed metal.  I applied foil tape to card stock and brayered it down.  I then cut it to card sized pieces and embossed them with folders.  I wanted gears but could not find it so I used this one which is Timepiece by Couture Creations. I wrapped a piece of grosgrain ribbon around the layer and taped the ends to the back.  I then glued this layer to the card front.  I then used a push pin to make 3 holes for the brads.  I inserted screw head brads in brush silver in the holes and press apart the prongs on the inside of the card.  Great card for a guy. 

For the kits is used the Circles by Cuttlebug for the car and Diamond Plate for the pick up trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.