Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day!

I hope you make and give a card today!  It's a good day to start Christmas cards.  Check out my Christmas card blog challenge here.  I'm at 97 cards and I need 130.  On target with a couple of Christmas Card classes yet to be held.
I made this card for a friend who gave me card making supplies last week.
Started with a kraft card.  Cut a square about 4" which I stamped with Stampendous marbling stamp in a couple of green inks.  I mounted Stampin Up Apothecary framelit die cuts from designer paper. I placed them in a square and glued them down.  I stamped a greeting in Always Artichoke with a small clear stamp and punched it with the Modern Label punch.  I punched another in same colored card stock and cut it in half cross wise and offset those pieces behind the ivory one.  This greeting was mounted with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.