Wednesday, October 2, 2013

R2G Card Kit - Gentle Bethlehem

Another Ready 2 Got card kit.
I started with the Bethlehem drawing which I created.  I added an oval background which was runs from dark to light. I color printed the oval Bethlehem then cut it with Spellbinder smooth oval nestabilities, largest of the small set.  I selected the card stock based on the color of the background. I cut the scalloped oval from the same card stock as the card with the coordinating nestabilities. I punched the Stampin Up Modern Label from same color. I color printed the greeting in a matching color and punched it with the SU Word Window. I embossed the background with the HA Dots folder from the Christmas Words and Dots embossing folders set.  It's trimmed to leave a small border and glued to the card front. Both the oval and the greeting is mounted to the background with 3D Foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.