Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Card - Flip Card Cherry Damask

I made this card for one of my on-line card exchanges.  I'm loving this Sizzix Flip Its Framelit set a lot.  It allows me to quickly make cards. I cut the flip card base in a cherry card stock.  I then cut the 2 side layers from a damask designer paper.  I cut a scallop circle in damask and layered 2 large punched daisies onto it, cut in ivory and cherry.  I added a red sequin under the brad to just cut down the size of the ivory centre on the flower.  All held in place with an ivory brad.I put a smaller damask circle on the back of the central element to hide the brad.

The Sizzix Flip Its framelits sets are well thought out and better compared to others being offered on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.