Monday, October 28, 2013

Card Club - October - Pear

I love this soft colored design. I stamped the RS ornate pear in brown - a gift from my sister. I layered it onto a neutral piece based on the colors in the designer paper. I glued the layer of DP to the card front. I created a slit in the card fold on the left. I added a piece of taupe grosgrain ribbon by pulling it through the slot I made earlier and taping both ends to the inside of the card. I cut my 3D foam tape pieces in half and put them on the four corners of the pear accent. This layer was adhered in the bottom right hand corner as shown.
Here are some samples made at class tonight.  Black card with script designer paper, black ribbon and a black pear on a grey layer.  Ivory card with blue/cream designer paper with a blue pear on a grey layer with blue ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.