Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Cards - 5x7 Panels

I received a last minute Christmas card order.  These are two of the three options I presented.  They are 5x7 panel cards with a 4x6 photo placed in the center of the frame. 

For the one on the left I used my Alphabet Photography with JOY to the World featuring burgundy accents in the frame around the letters, in the words of the greeting and the printed frame on the panel front. 



For the one on the right I designed a Christmas sentiment with a selection of words and graphic elements.  I added color with a yellow star, the burgundy JOY and the green in the Christmas.  It is very graphic and will not be everybody's cup of tea.

The back of the panels were customized with a scripture verse, an appropriate sentiment and the couple's name.

I will reveal the one they selected a little later.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia, You do lovely work. It's a pleasure to visit here and see your creativity in operation.

    I noted you have my blog url in your sidebar. I'm sorry to say that I'm having troubled with the Blogroll these days -- it's not updating my posts (someone from Blogger is looking into it). I do have two further short posts up since that one listed.

    Wishing you glimpses of heaven in unexpected places...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.