Monday, December 21, 2015

Mosaic Monday - Getting Ready

I bought my Christmas CD this week.  Mariah Carey singing "Baby Please Come Home" hooked me this year.  As per my tradition, I had supper with a friend this week, we had a chance to visit and catch up.  It was great. She gifted me some tea from Tea Desire.   I've been enjoying my bubbling night light.  We had these on our tree when I was a kid.  I found this one at a craft sale a few years ago so it comes out every year.  My nativity has been set up.  The snowman bag represents the many bags of caramel popcorn I make each year.  I have started but I am not finished.  This week will be a busy one.

Submitting to Mosaic Monday hosted by Judith at Lavender Cottage.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Enjoyed your mosaic of Christmas delights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful images and mosaic. I like your navitity scene and the bubbling light. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful memories in your mosaic! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I remember the bubble lights well, they're fun to watch. Your nativity is intricate and the bag for caramel popcorn sure would be a welcome gift.
    Merry Christmas Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.