Thursday, December 3, 2015

R2G Card Kits - SU - Festival of Trees

Another Ready2Go Card kit for a kid's Christmas Party!

This kit has a Ruby Red card base.  I cut the greeting layer to 4.00W x 5.25T and created it with the Festival of Trees Stamp Set.  The tree outline is included on this layer.  I provided a white triangle tree cut to 2 7/8 W X 3 7/8 T onto which strips of Certainly Celery card stack was adhered.  Once I was happy with I just trimmed the green to the edge of the white triangle with scissors.  I adhered the strip tree onto the card front using the outline printed on it for alignment. The gold glitter stars were cut with the Sizzix Stars#2 die. I trimmed the pot with scissors leaving a small border all the way around. I adhered sequins on my tree then added the gold glitter star and the red pot with 3D foam tape.

I provided plenty of green strips and sequins to meet any kid's desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.