Sunday, December 20, 2015

Gold & Burgundy Nativity Panel Card

I mentioned the other two designs in this post and here's the selection the couple made. 

As mentioned earlier, this is a 5x7 panel card with a 4x6 photo adhered in the center of the frame printed on the front of the panel  The image is a nativity I photographed several years ago to which I applied a filter to soften the image a bit.  I also applied a photo edge in white which provided an uneven edge to the image which I think works well. It had lovely velvet curtains in the background so I chose to repeat that color for the frame on the front. 

The back of the panel was customized with a scripture verse, a sentiment and the name of the couple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.