Saturday, December 19, 2015

Gift Card Holder - Smaller Pop Up

Another gift card holder. I tried making the pop up smaller 4" W x 4.75" T.  It helps because there is less to match up but I'm not sure if it's the final one.  I chose double sided paper from Creative Imaginations. Design by Helen Dardik. There are light blue stars on a dark blue background on one side and the other has white and red stripes with a 6x6 of white hearts on same dark blue.  I cut the base with the Card Base Pop 'n Cuts die from Stampin Up.  Then I placed the Sizzix Pop 'n Cuts Magnetic Insert Die - suitcase and placed my heart paper on it and ran it through the Big Shot.  I folded it in the right places then trimmed the handle off with scissors.  I adhered it onto the fold.  I wrapped a piece of red cotton ribbon onto the join and tied it in a knot on the front.  I took the scrap from the 12" length and trimmed and placed at the top of the card front.  I added a light blue greeting below the striped piece.  I had flagged the right hand end with the SU Banner Triple punch.  Again, I tucked the tabs into the slots to keep it closed. The gift card is held in place with a Zot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.