Friday, December 18, 2015

Pop Up Gift Card Holder

I'm working on gift card holders for last minutes gifts.

For this one, I used the Stampin Up Card Base Pop'n Cuts Die.  The card stock is River Rock with Holiday Thyme designer paper cut with the Top Note die.  I added an Ornament punchie stamped with the Delightful Decorations ornament in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla.  I added a bit of Cherry Cobbler twine.  I created the dip in the pop up with the Word Window punch.  I added a piece of DSP which matched the front then a sentiment from the Festival of Trees stamp set. I followed up with the rest of the sentiment on a piece of Very Vanilla which I cut again with the Top Note.

I love the way this card closes with the tabs in the slots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.