Monday, December 14, 2015

You Don't Have to Work for Christmas Freebie - Ann Voskamp

I taught an Advent Class - Be Present for Christmas this fall.  The lessons were based on the book by Canadian author Ann Voskamp - The Greatest Gift.  The message on the left is the most important message I got from the preparation and presentation of this class. I gave one to each of the participants in my class.  I included several more in my Christmas cards to people who I thought needed the message.  I printed it  3.5x5 inches so they would fit inside my card envelopes.

This is one of Ann's free resources available on her websiteA Holy Experience. She has several really good books. I have her on my blog roll so check out her website if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.