Monday, May 16, 2016

Card Club - May - Daisy

I cut my decorative card stock to 3.75" x 5" and punched the corners with a corner rounder.  I chose several colors of card stock for these card kits.  This one is a warm dark green.  I placed a piece of orange grosgrain ribbon across the bottom 1/3 of the decorative piece.  I taped the ends to the back. This layer was then adhered to the card front. I punched the daisies with a large punch from coordinating aqua card stock. The white is just the back side of the aqua card stock. The daisy accent is adhered over the ribbon.  The white pearl button is adhered to the flower with a Zot. The colors of card in the kits are aqua and orange along with this dark green.

This card has the orange card base with a coordinating orange button in the middle of the flower.  I've decided to use in the tall portrait orientation as well.  Great versatility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.