Thursday, May 12, 2016

Share Your Cup #197


These are the Gerber Daisies I gave my Mom for Mother's Day.  We had a good weekend with a good visit with one of my sisters and her kids. 


I usually give her tulips but they were not very nice this year.  I chose these Gerber Daisies instead.  With Mom clearing things out she only had a large vase in which these flowers look a little lost.  I'm sure she will enjoy them. 

This is a grape hyacinth blooming in one of the plots at the Community Garden.  There were very nice tulips there. 
This is a vintage clock which was in our house as we grew up.  It has a few chips on the roof and the birds have lost their rhinestone eyes.  It has some great color with a red roof and white side boards. It's a nice size. 





I've started making Chocolate Bran Muffins again.  I need a healthy snack that can replace some of the sweet things I've been eating.

This was a plant at the community garden.  It has this central whitish cluster.  I'm not sure if it will become flowers.  Maybe.


Linking with Sharing Your Cup #197 hosted by Carol at Art and Sand.







2 comments:

  1. I love that last flower and would love to find out more about it.

    Thanks for sharing with SYC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.