Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Gate Fold Card - Rounded Squares

I just love this decorative card stock I used for Card Club here.

I punched squares 1.5" and 1.25". The smaller from the patterned and larger from the blue green solid and corner rounded 2 opposite corners.  I created a gate fold card which brings the 2 side flaps to meet in the middle of the card.  I adhered the decorative one over the solid one for each of the four with it aligned to one corner.  I placed  close corners all to the center of the element on either side of the split. I created the greeting accent with a strip of decorative card stock with the corners rounded then a banner from the solid and a Stampin Up Word Window greeting adhered onto the banner.  The banner is adhered with 3D foam tape.  The greeting was then adhered to the left hand side flap which goes across the card nicely when it is folded flat.  You can see in the smaller picture the card opened.  This will be headed out to one of my card exchange friends.

I'm submitting it to the Cute Card Thursday Challenge - More than one fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.