Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday's Hunt 1.19

I'm submitting photo's to Friday's Hunt which is a challenge hosted by Teresa at Eden Hills.  The prompts this week are:
1. Starts with S
2. Week's Favorite
3. smile

I've brought out the sewing machine.  I am working on a project which I will post once it's complete.  I have fabric, twill tape, and thread in the assorted colors.  The plan is has not come together yet.

My favorite shot this week are this pair of geese swimming and toddling in the pool at the park.  The water is just a few inches deep so every once in a while they would stand and were in water only half way up their legs.  With the warm temperatures here and the severe lack of rain it's been a blessing to the animals that the city filled this pool.








Here's the pot of herbs I received at the Welcome to my Kitchen hosted at my house in April.  It is cilantro and I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like but it has grown some since I received it.  It has new different looking leaves which I take as a good sign. Here's a photo of the mature plant. That makes me smile because I don't really have much of a green thumb so to have be still green is great.

You can check out what it looked like a month ago in this posting.



4 comments:

  1. Looks like you aregoing to be busyon that sewing machine.Love the geese shot. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee, I never thought of a sewing machine for "S", men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sewing project looks interesting, looking forward to seeing the finished item.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very pretty material. I can hardly wait to see the finished product! Love the geese. Glad that the city has given them a water source. The cilantro is looking good! Thank you for joining Friday's Hunt. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.