Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Choo Choo Train Christmas Card

I started with a die cut from a set of Vintage Cardstock & Acetates from K&Company.  I chose a black card to match the color of the engine which I laid in the landscape/wide orientation. I used a piece of off white vellum which worked with the vintage image.  I held it in place with 4 tiny black brads in the four corners. I then adhered the train die cut to the vellum.  I used Tombow Vellum Adhesive on the clear acetate greeting (it's red but scanned black) and adhered it below the train.  I used a thin black marker and added smoke from the chimney by hand.

Submitting to 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - May Stash Challenge - Dies or Punches.

2 comments:

  1. adorable carte Sylvia, ce mignon petit train me rappelle tant de souvenirs, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has a lovely vintage feel. Nice work. Sorry to be so late commenting, but thanks so much for playing along with our stash challenge at 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.