Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Four Squares on Tangerine Tango

I started with a Stampin Up Always Artichoke card base. I placed some leaves from the Blossoms Abound digital set in Always Artichoke to create a subtle layer on the card above and below the accent square. I used this decorative card stock which is non SU but matches perfectly. 
I created a central accent with 4 squares. I punched the 1.25" squares from the decorative c/s aligning the tangerine element in the center.  I punched the 1.5" squares from the coordinating solid card stock which matches Pool Party.  I adhered these squares onto a piece of SU Tangerine Tango and trimmed it leaving an even border.
I stamped the greeting from the Sweet Essentials stamp set in Always Artichoke onto a strip of Tango Tangerine. I flagged both ends with the SU Banner Triple Punch. It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

Submitting to the challenge at SU TGIF - 55 - Sketch

1 comment:

  1. I love this cardstock! (Kind've wish it were SU!) :) Makes for a very pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at TGIF :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.