Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Decorative Paper Cards

We had a good day on Saturday. Today, more cards for the Gallery.

I created these sentiment layers which have the words in the middle of the frame line.  I printed them on a white quarter sheet then trimmed it. I chose a piece of blue acrylic paper and ripped the bottom edge.  Trimmed it to leave a border inside the border.  Adhere to the sentiment layer then that layer to the card front on a textured navy card.  Punched a navy star from the same card stock as the card and adhered it to the card front with 3D foam tape.

This card features ink applied with a sponge onto Whisper White card stock.  Colors are Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry.  I printed the greeting in RR directly onto the decorative paper.  I punched a large daisy flower from the Crushed Curry card stock to match the card.  I glued the decorative layer to the card front. Placing the large daisy going with the movement in the pattern I drew a stem and leaves with a black marker.  I then adhered the daisy punchie and the black centre to coordinate with the stem. 

This card features spattered dots of liquid purple ink which has silver mixed into it. You can see the silver pooled to the center. 
I printed the sentiment directly onto the decorative paper.  It was trimmed to fit the card front leaving a border. It was then adhered to the purple card front.
I die cut the candle with the QuikKutz die which cuts the solid and decorative one.  The decorative one and the flame is silver foil.  Adhered the candle layers together then glued the candle to the card front.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are lovely; I love the photo cards. The graphic candle and merci cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.