Sunday, August 7, 2016

Tea Time Photo Calendar

This calendar features tea related tablescapes which I photographed.   I tried to vary the colors, the layout and tea pots.  I have collected tableware that I like and mostly they all coordinate so I can mix and match pieces quite easily.  
The calendar features heart shaped teacups and saucers by Steeped Tea, white bone china teapot and tea cup by Royal Worcester, a clear glass Sophe teapot by Primula, Cobalt 365 mugs from Ikea, yellow Infusion teapot by Maxwell and Williams, white teapot from Stokes, earthern ware mug in warm blues from a local potter, Johnston Brothers Regency white teacup and saucer, golden yellow cream and sugar set by Chantal, and finally a vintage Sadler lamp shape pink teapot with pink roses & periwinkle forget-me-nots with gold trim.  It was my aunt's and my research suggested it is 75 years old.  
I see that some of my other tableware did not make it to this calendar so there is tablescapes to create for another calendar. 
You can find my calendars on the calendar page.

1 comment:

  1. Wow it's beautiful, perfect for the tea lover in one's life!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.