- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Thursday, August 4, 2016
Snowflake Christmas Cards
I adhered it to a true blue card which was Bazzil textured card stock.
I printed the greetings in Bashful Blue on vellum and clear embossed them. This time I ripped the edges. I placed the greeting to work with the snowflakes on the paper.
I placed one tiny white brad on the left hand side to hold down the vellum to the card front. I placed the other on the left. I added a small iridescent confetti snowflake and used a white star brad.
Love this sentiment. Snowflakes are winter's butterfly.