- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Sunday, December 18, 2016
I had a Gala Apple cut into slices, a few pieces of white old cheddar cheese and a couple Peek Freans Cranberry Citrus oat crunch cookies. I served them a Johnson Brothers Regency White dessert plate.
I set up a table center piece with a white house background from IKEA. I placed some Christmas red berry foliage, a large pine cone and a mercury glass tree on a Christmas plate on a gold charger plate.
Sharing with Bernideen's Tea link up.