Friday, December 2, 2016

Nativity Card Order

I received a card order which specified that a nativity be the focal element.  I created 3 cards to allow the client to choose the one she liked the best.

This is one of the cards.  It is my stained glass nativity which I photographed.  I manipulated the image in photo software to create several color options of the nativity.  The image was then added to a greeting layer and printed on photo paper.

Once printed the photo was adhered to a copper card with the black frame printed onto the front.  A gold card stock strip was added over the line between the image and the greeting.






To provide a choice in color as well as style I made this card.

It features the QuicKutz Nativity die cut from silver card stock.  I cut an additional star with the larger of the Memory Box Star of Wonder dies and non shed glitter card stock.  I layered it over the one from the nativity die.

I chose a designer paper by Creative Imaginations - Helen Dardick which provides the star background. I cut the layer to leave a small border on the white card.

I created the greeting with the Stampin Up Festival of Trees Stamp Set. It was punched with the SU Artisan Label punch .  This was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

The card selected will be revealed a little later in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.