Friday, December 23, 2016

Nativity - Special Card Order

This is a large card which is a half sheet.

I started with the gold starry night vellum which I purchased in 8.5x11 package. I mounted it onto a navy card.  I added 2 gold star brads in the top corners.  I placed adhesive where the stable and snowbanks will be placed.

I chose my new nativity graphic.  I added a gradient background in the stable. I made the stable blue to coordinate with the card color.  I sized and printed it only white card stock and fussy cut around the edge.  It was then adhered to the vellum.

I ripped several layers of white for snowbanks in the front.  I applied Bashful Blue chalk to a couple of them and layered them getting shorter as I moved into the foreground.

I cut a star from sticker paper adhered to white card stock.  I used the Sizzix Star and Starburst die.  The star was adhered above the stable wit 3D foam tape.

I printed the greeting on white card stock and ripped the edges to repeat the edges on the snowbanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.