Wednesday, December 7, 2016

SYC - Couple of Weeks

I've been very busy doing craft sales, filling card and calendar orders and getting ready for an Art Show.  I have concerts, brunches and a community sing in my next few weeks.  Christmas gifts and cards have to make into the mix as well.

During a visit to deliver a card order to a friend I found this wonderful cut glass bowl filled with glass yellow lemons.  I love it!  It's right up my alley in color and medium.

It may take me a while to put something similar together.











My aunt collected these hydrangeas in the fall and they kept their color.  She had a great vase in a dusty rose color that really went well with the dried flowers.  I set up a bit of a vignette to capture the flowers.  Love it.

I was part of a tree decorating party at my aunt's house on Monday evening.  She has a lot of vintage ornaments and I captured a few.

I wish that there was a tree up a my house but not yet.  I have had too many craft commitments.











I captured these blue jays at the feeder in Mom & Dad's yard.  I guess it totally depends on the type of seeds you put out as to whether the jays come.  I vote to keep up the sunflower seeds to keep them coming.

I picked up this Tupperware cake taker at the second hand store.  I have a vintage one which I purchased just after high school but I find this one is better in the sense that the hand locks in.  The base is yellow so that was for sure a win for it coming home with me.


Sharing at Share Your Cup 227 hosted by Jann at Daily Cup with Mrs. Olson.



1 comment:

  1. You scored on that cake taker! Love the yellow base, too. The Christmas tree decorating party sounded fun. Maybe you should host one to get your tree up.?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.