Monday, January 22, 2018

Card Club Kit - Set 2 - Card 3

I chose a deep warm blue card.

The designer paper is Graphics 45 - A Proper Gentleman Collection - Cultured Reserve.  It is a great plaid with navy and ivory.  The 12x12 was cut into 6 pieces measuring 5.25x4.00 inches.

I punched the top edge of the designer paper with the Fiskars Leave it to Weaver Border Punch. I did the center first then added a couple on each side. I strung the ribbon through the slots starting in the center and return to it, tie a knot, and trimmed the ends.  This layer was adhered to the card front.

The greeting includes a sailing image from CLKER. It was printed on ivory card stock. I then trimmed the layer very close to the frame. Once, trimmed I cut 4 pieces of 3D foam and placed them in each corner of the sailing greeting.

Adhere the greeting to the bottom of the card leaving even borders on three sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.