Monday, January 22, 2018

Card Club Kit - Set 3 - Card 2

Easter cards may be part of our seasonal card needs in this kit so I included one with a double sided greeting so those who what an alternative greeting have one.

I started with designer paper from BasicGrey - Sweet Threads - Weekend Look.  I cut the 12x12 into six 5.25 x 4.00 inch pieces.  Then I cut those again at the 3.5 inch mark to create a split layer. I turned over the small piece and tape them back together at the back. I then adhered that layer onto the pink car.

The greeting was color printed in a bright green onto pale yellow card stock.  To give the card makers an option and I printed an alternative greeting on the back. I chose the Easter greeting side for my card. I ripped the top and bottom edge and adhered it over the join in the designer paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.