Friday, January 26, 2018

Tea Cards - Custom Order

This tea cup appeared in my 2018 Nice Cuppa 4x6 photo calendar.  This photo of the tea cup with the matching bowl was in the first round of photos taken for the calendar.

The friend who owns this china requested a set of cards made with the image.  I chose a bright warm pink card which worked well with the flower in the bowl.  I used a very pale green card stock  with a Pink Passion greeting.   I printed the greeting then ripped the top and bottom edges.

The 3.75 x 3.75 inch photo and the greeting were adhered to the card front with double sided tape.

The greeting and the insert was customized for each recipient.  I made 7 of these.



The same warm bright pink card stock was used for these. 

I used a 3.5 x 5 inch photo for these where I trimmed a .25 inch from the top of the photo.  It was adhered to the card front with double sided tape leaving a generous border.

I made 3 of these - one with a customized sentiment and 2 with a blank insert which will allow it to be used for any occasion.

She was very happy with the set of cards.

Sharing with Pink Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I adore these cards! They will also make lovely invitations for an afternoon tea or shower. Unfortunately I haven't made cards in years. Thank you for inspiring me with this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.