Monday, November 23, 2015

Card Club - November - Christmas Tree DSP Split

This is a designer paper split.  I cut the DSP at 4.00x 5.25 inches.  I printed the greeting on the back of the top half then cut the paper at 3.5 inches from the bottom.  When I turned the smaller piece over there was the greeting.  I added a metallic gold and kraft ribbon over the join and taped the ends to the back of the layer.  This was then adhered to the green card front.  I added a green Christmas tree brad on the right hand side which holds everything together. 







The DSP had two color variations some with green trees and the other with grey trees. I chose a grey card and I had to come up with a different accent for the grey paper so I chose a silver snowflake held in place with a tiny gold brad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.